Spectacular 9 Bed Villa
Luxury 9 bedroom villa to rent in the heart of Quinta do Lago with stunning lake views. This substantial villa has direct access to the Quinta do Lago lake. With 959 sq metres of living space, this is the perfect holiday villa for large groups or families. Quinta do Lago beach with miles of golden sand and Gigi's restaurant is a twenty minutes walk away. At a few minutes walk from the villa you will find Quinta do Lago lake. There is a host of watersports on offer here as well as two restaurants That Shack and Casa do Lago. For even more restaurants, bars and boutiques Quinta do Lago shopping plaza is a few minutes by car. The town of Almancil and Vale do Lobo resort are ten minutes by car. This holiday rental benefits from a private swimming pool, tennis courts, games room, gym, WiFi and air-conditioning.
1) Entry hall with a double set of custom made wrought iron and glass doors, a wood-panelled ceiling and polished calcada chessboard pattern floor.
2) Entrance vestibule with circular staircase leading to a suspended walkway connecting the first floor bedroom suites all under a large hand-made brick inlaid dome. Separate stairs to library.
3) Mezzanine level carpeted library with wood-panelled ceiling and built-in surround seating. Gas or wood-burning fireplace. TV.
4) Substantial principal lounge with part wood-panelled ceilings and custom made wood-burning fireplace. Passageways to dining-room and master bedroom suite plus large pair of wood and glass panelled sliding doors to study and TV room. Significant pool and lake views.
5) Guest cloakroom finished in hand-cut marble.
6) Study and main TV room with large-screen TV plus VHS, DVD and wireless broadband router. Part wood-panelled ceiling.
7) Master bedroom suite comprising two double bedrooms with partially carpeted large en suite bath / shower room plus additional separate shower cubicle. Two carpeted walk-in fitted dressing closets. Electric fireplace. Pool and lake views. 2 TVs.
8) Two first floor partially carpeted bedroom suites each consisting of two rooms and both with carpeted en suite shower rooms. Each suite has a double and a single bed and TVs. Both have outside balconies with pool and lake views.
9) Principal custom designed large kitchen with breakfast / casual dining area under a hand-made brick lined dome. Wall panel TV.
10) Bar, wine storage and dining-room service area.
11) Formal dining-room with double set of custom made wrought iron and glass doors. Wood-panelled floor and ceiling plus custom designed gas fireplace. Major hand-made Portuguese tile wall fresco.
12) Housekeeper studio with double sofa bed plus lounge / dining area and kitchenette. Carpeted inner hall leading to large carpeted bath / shower room. TV. Own external entrance door.
13) Large laundry and housekeeping room including linen, towels and cleaning materials storage. Own external entrance door which also gives access to outside service area.
1) Guest entrance hall with a double set of custom made wrought iron and glass doors plus wood-panelled ceiling and polished calcada chessboard pattern floor. Portuguese tile wall fresco.
2) First guest complex comprising three double bedrooms two having carpeted en suite shower rooms. Two bedrooms have wood-panelled ceilings and one is also carpeted. Dining area and kitchenette. 3 TVs.
3) Second guest complex comprising two double bedrooms plus lounge area with additional double sofa bed. Large carpeted bath / shower room. Dining area with kitchenette. TV. Own external door.
1) Significant party / events room (13 by 6 meters) including indoor and outdoor gas barbeques, all necessary catering facilities including Portuguese bread / pizza oven. This room features a custom designed interior wood ceiling and a hand crafted terracotta, marble and polished calcada floor plus full walls of sliding glass doors to the pool and the lake.
2) Games room including table tennis and pool tables with wood-panelled ceiling and fitted carpet. Sliding glass doors to the lake. TV.
3) Gymnasium and massage room with wood-panelled ceiling and fitted carpet. Sliding glass doors to the pool and the lake. TV.
4) Four car garage with electronic door and large storage loft.
1) Mediterranean style villa built in 1989 and virtually totally refurbished in 2004.
2) Substantial Portuguese style forecourt with large coloured polished calcada compass feature. Ample car parking space.
3) Variety of Portuguese tile frescos on outside walls of the villa.
4) Double glazing throughout the villa.
5) All rooms individually air-conditioned and heated.
6) Majority of floors and all bathrooms finished in hand-cut marble.
7) Most rooms have TV points for cable system of over 70 channels.
8) Wireless broadband facility plus telephone points in most rooms.
9) Several outside storage rooms for tables, chairs, cushions etc.
10) Floodlit rebound surface tennis court with large practice wall.
11) Large swimming pool with gas and heat-pump heating.
12) All pool equipment hidden from view behind the games room.
13) Significant entertaining areas surrounding the pool.
14) Elevated sun-bathing areas above games room and gymnasium.
15) Private lakeside beach with boat deck for canoes, kayaks etc.
16) Mature, automatically irrigated and fully flood-lit gardens.
17) Large underground water storage tank.
18) Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity (60 KVA).
19) Video and electronic main gate control.
20) Electronic remotely monitored security and alarm system.
21) Automatic radar intruder lighting surrounding the villa.
- Washing Machine
- Maid Service
- House Linen
- Towels Provided
- Real Fire
- Central Heating
- Tennis Court
- Satellite TV
- CD System
- Games room
- Internet Access
Seasonal Pricing (per week)